Sunday, April 5, 2015

My Woven Artwork Reflection By Aiden

Making a Woven photo Reflection
IMG_1216.jpg
DSC07718.JPG
DSC07717.JPG

  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?

The squares match.
I like the red colour

2. What did you learn from making your woven picture?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process

I learnt how to do under over under over
I had to measure 2 centimetres and I learnt how to rule the lines to start the woven artwork.

3. What did you find easy?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving

I found measuring my paper with Mrs Linda the easiest.

4. What did you find difficult?

Doing the end bit because my pieces were a bit small for the end of the of the big paper.


5. Who helped you with your woven picture?

Miss Paton helped me with the woven picture

6. What would you change? why / why not?

Nothing my picture is just right

7. What would you do to improve your woven picture next time?
I would do the cutting myself next time


No comments: