Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mele's Self Portrait Reflection

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
I am really pleased with my Artwork because I really love the colours I haved used for my artworks.


2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait?
I found it easy when I was drawing my dots and dying my backgrounds.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering. I found it tricky when I had to write a word to describe myself and tracing around my face.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait? First Miss Paton explained to us how to do it then we did it by ourselves


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering. I will try and do my dyed portrait better because it looks smudgy and next time I will try and do my block lettering by myself rather than Miss Paton doing it for me.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol  and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work? I didn’t know what word I could use to describe myself also I was wasting my time.

This is my Reflection art work. For art we did Andy Warhol then Roy Lichtenstein. There were questions that I had to answer. Miss Paton took a photo of us with our portrait art. I liked the part when we had to pick a word that describes ourselves. My word was happy. There were other words such as Friendly, Polite, Kind, and Nice

No comments: