Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Pop Art By Sky

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait


Screenshot 2016-03-11 at 2.28.38 PM.png


1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes I like my work because it is nice and bright.



2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait? Doing my dots on my Roy Lichtenstein work.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering.
The thing I thought was tricky was when I dyed my background because it kept going patchy on me.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait? The person that helped me were my friends and Miss Paton.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering. Tracing my face because I rushed this process.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol  and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work?
I didn’t know what colour I should use first at the beginning.

No comments: