Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pop Art Self Portrait Reflection By Jack

 Reflecting on my Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait.





1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein themed portrait? why / why not?  Yes, because I have worked hard very on them.

2. What did you find easy when you created your Pop Art portrait?  Doing the dots for the Roy Lichtenstein portrait.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background, dotting your areas, colouring block areas and lettering. Doing the background for my Andy Warhol work being I didn’t want to smudge my other areas.


4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your Pop Art portrait? Miss Paton told me what to do.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills, dotting your paper, colouring in block areas, lettering. The background because I used too much dye and it looked patchy.



6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol  and Roy Lichtenstein themed art work? Andy Warhol / Doing the background because there would be a dark patch and then a light patch all over the artwork. Roy Lichtenstein / Doing the face because some spots I couldn’t  tell if the part I was colouring was hair or skin.

No comments: