Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth
1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my tapa because I work so hard on it with my patterns.
2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
The boarder was the easiest when I was creating my tapa because it was the last bit I did.
3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
Doing the patterns in the diamonds,it was really tricky drawing the flowers in the diamonds.
4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
I think I could have done better with my bleaching on the boarders.
5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Tyler helped me rule and bleach my tapa.
6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?My whole tapa is from Samoa.
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation. My tapa shows translation.