Print Making Reflection
1. Are you pleased with your prints? Why / Why not?
Yes, because it has lots of effects and light and dark colours.
2. What is your favourite print and why? Crayon Rubbing, Crayon and Dye, Dry Ink and Wet Ink
Dry Ink and Wet Ink because it was fun using the roller and the inks.
3. What is your least favourite print and why?
Crayon because it wasn`t colourful.
4. What did you find easy?
Using the roller and the inks
5. What did you find hard?
Cutting out the silhouette.
6. What would you do differently next time?
Work faster and press the crayon harder.
7. Who / What has helped you in the printmaking process?
Miss Paton show us a range of silhouettes.
8. What is something you have learnt from printmaking?
How to use a roller and dye properly.