Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting
1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?
Yes because my painting looks beautiful and is set out correctly.
2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?
I find that painting was the easiest because it wasn’t so hard.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.
Tracing around the animals was really hard because you need to push so hard on your pencil to make it trace.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
A friend helped me to show me what to do and not only did she do that she pushed me along at the hardest parts, also Miss paton helped me blend my colours properly.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
I’d want to blend my colours more precisely.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
Tracing over my animal.