Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My trip to China By Harry

I just got back from a two month holiday from China. This was my first time on a plane that I can remember, my mum and I flew from New Zealand to Australia then directly to China. When we first landed in China we went to a place called Beijing.  Beijing was a very hot place, we went there to stay with some family. We stayed there for a few days, then we caught a train to Datong and stayed with my uncle. Datong wasn’t that hot unlike Beijing, while I was there I visited my aunt a lot so I could use her computer to practice my maths whizz and sumdog since my uncle didn’t have a computer.

While I was away, I got to experience lots of different exciting new foods that were very tasty, we went to a restaurant that had a big giant boiler on the table where we picked our foods then placed them in the boiler so we were able to watch our food being cooked in front of us. During my stay with my uncle, whenever I was out and it ever started to rain I went back to my uncles because I liked staying there since he had lots of dogs and rabbits. He had one rabbit that was so small it could fit in your whole hand, it was a newborn baby rabbit it was so soft and fluffy. When we went to visit a family friend he had lots of birds inside his house, they were very colourful, my uncle also took me to this place with lots of animals. My mum was going to take me to see a giant turtle but I never got the chance to see it.

I was lucky enough that I got to spend lots of time playing with my cousin, who was the same age as me but 10 months older than me. When he came over to my uncles he sometimes brought fun toys with him for us to play with. I got two soft tiger animals and a fish as well as a toy lion, my favourite was my toy lion because it could stand up like a real lion and had little claws. It took so long to get to China by plane, it took a whole day to travel from Australia up to China, the plane was really uncomfortable to sleep on it felt like I never slept the whole time we were flying. The best part of my trip was playing with my cousin and playing video games while I was on the plane, I look forward to my next trip back in two years.  

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hi Harry,

It looked like you had so much fun in China. I hope you enjoy your next flight to China two years later.

By Your Classmate Tim