Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 1 of the School Holidays By Yvette

What I Did Today
Today was the last day of school for me. I go to Panmure Bridge School in Panmure Auckland. Today after school by dad, brother and I went to my brother’s soccer practice. My brother plays for fencibles in howick. We left home at 4:00 pm and arrived at his training and game ground at 4:16 pm. Unfortunately my brothers coach texted him the wrong time to get there. he was supposed to get there  at 5:00 but his coach told him to be there at quarter past 4:00. Luckily some of his teammates were there for him to hang out with or train with until the big match started. While we were waiting my dad and I went to Carl's Juniors for some food. I had a Western double bacon cheeseburger(YUMMY!!!), My dad had a low carb burger(BORING!!1).

I was so full after that burger and I still needed to eat chips. If you haven’t ordered medium sized chips at Carl's Juniors they are so HUGE. when you go to MCDonalds and you buy small sized chips,  Carl's Juniors chips are 3 times bigger. and has 4 times more chips inside. Once we finished eating we went back to my brother’s home ground and watched him play. Technically I didn’t watch him play, instead I went to go play at the new park that has just been built right next to the ground. It was so cool. Sadly my brother and his team lost their game against this other. I totally forgot the name of the other team.

After the game finished my dad, brother and I went home. during the journey home we played I spy to keep something happening in the car.


That is the end of what I did today.

No comments: