Print Making Reflection
1. Are you pleased with your prints? Why / Why not?
I am pleased with my print, because it stands out on the black paper.
2. What is your favourite print and why? Crayon Rubbing, Crayon and Dye, Dry Ink and Wet InkMy favorite print is the crayon and dye, because it really looks great on the black paper.
3. What is your least favourite print and why?
The wet ink, because the ink doesn't show up well.
4. What did you find easy?
Doing the crayon rubbing.
5. What did you find hard?
Cutting the athlete out.
6. What would you do differently next time?
I would try out another athlete.
7. Who / What has helped you in the printmaking process?
Alazay, Fine and Miss Paton.
8. What is something you have learnt from printmaking?
I have learnt to cut the curves firmly.
This is my reflection on my art work. I am very pleased with my print. Please leave a comment. Thank you