1. Are you pleased with your prints? Why / Why not?
Yes, I am pleased with my art.
2. What is your favourite print and why? Crayon Rubbing, Crayon and Dye, Dry Ink and Wet Ink
My favourite part was the crayon and dye, because it looked very good.
3. What is your least favourite print and why?
My least favourite was the crayon rubbing, because it didn’t stand out.
4. What did you find easy?
I found gluing on my silhouettes easy.
5. What did you find hard?
I found the cutting out hard, because I was making mistakes.
6. What would you do differently next time?
Next time, I would slow down, so my work can be perfect
7. Who / What has helped you in the printmaking process?
My friends have helped me and my teacher.
8. What is something you have learnt from printmaking?
I have learnt, that printmaking makes good colors.