Print Making Reflection
1. Are you pleased with your prints? Why / Why not?
Yes, I am pleased with my prints because my dye print came out really good, I pressed hard on the crayon.
2. What is your favourite print and why? Crayon Rubbing, Crayon and Dye, Dry Ink and Wet Ink
I liked the dye, because it was easy and the outline showed up really good.
3. What is your least favourite print and why?
My crayon, because it shows white in some bits.
4. What did you find easy?
5. What did you find hard?
The wet ink.
6. What would you do differently next time?
Roll harder when using the dry ink roller.
7. Who / What has helped you in the printmaking process?
Tyler, Miss Paton, and Mr. Blackmore
8. What is something you have learnt from printmaking? You need to press hard when you are using crayon and you need a lot of ink when you use a wet ink roller.