Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting
1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
I am really happy with my painting, because I took my time.
2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
Painting the middle square.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
Painting the thin pieces.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
The picture on the wall and my teacher Miss Paton.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
Next time I would like to use different colours.
6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
Drawing the square in the middle of the circle.