Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting
1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?
Yes, because my sunset stands out. Also the blending colours in my picture are very awesome. I also love my artwork because my elephant really stands out.
2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?
I found the sunset pretty easy because we had to fold our papers in quarters and when we painted it, it was really easy to blend the paint.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.
I found tracing the animal pretty hard because when you trace your picture and then take it off its sort of hard to try and see what you’ve traced.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton with my artwork by explaining how to do the artwork.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
I could work on taking my time when I paint my shadows.
6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
I was frustrated because I was rushing to get my work done.