Art: Reflecting on my Painting
1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
I am proud of my painting because I like the colour I choose and how neat my work is.
2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
It was easy because I was painting in squares using different shapes of pink and red.
3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
The thing that I found tricky was when I did the ruling up the grid because it was hard measuring out the correct lines.
4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton and Miss Nichol showed me what I needed to do and Yvette helped me to rule my lines correctly.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
The thing I will do differently is taking my time painting my lines straight.
6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
The thing that frustrated me the most was all the noise my class was making while I was trying to concentrate.